What is needed to be an Au Pair in Germany ?
- Aged between 18 and 25 years old.
- You are single and you have no children.
- You love children and you have experience with child care.
- The journey to your host family is at your own expenses.
- Your language courses are at your own cost (we can help find organisations in the area).
- If you are from outside of EU, you must have a Visa.
- You have to dedicate 30 hours weekly to your host family.
Please download our Conditions of Placement Here.
Register here to become an Au-pair.